Learn about —
- New California laws that were enacted in 2016
- The unintended consequences of the new laws
- How “Big Tobacco” is trying to take over the marijuana market
- The mental and physical impacts of marijuana use
- Concentrates, vaping, edibles and other consumption trends
Our sponsors are Los Angeles Centers for Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Strength of the Journey Ministry, and 9th Step Productions.
A delicious free lunch will be available. LA CA-DA clients will receive credit for attendance.
RSVP by calling the Church Office at (323) 294-6653 by July 23.
NOTE: Youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or have written permission from a parent/guardian to attend this forum.